The Benefits of Osteopathy
The unique approach of Osteopathy can provide an integrative approach to assist with the treatment of many conditions and ailments.
- Spinal Pain – Lower Back, Neck, Thoracic, Disc Injuries, ‘Trapped’ Nerves, Sciatica
- Headaches – Tension & Neck Related Headaches, Migrainous Type Headaches
- Shoulder Pain & Dysfunction – Rotator Cuff Injuries, ‘Frozen’ Shoulder, Sport Related Injury
- Elbow Pain & Dysfunction – Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, Ulnar Neuritis
- Wrist Pain & Dysfunction – Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Sports Related Injury
- Hand Pain & Dysfunction – De Quervains, Arthritis
- Pelvic Pain & Dysfunction – Sacro-iliac Pain, Pubic symphysis dysfunction, Piriformis syndrome
- Hip Pain & Dysfunction – Osteoarthritis, ITB Injury
- Knee Pain & Dysfunction – Ligament Injuries, Meniscus Injuries, Osteoarthritis, Osgood-Schlatter
- Ankle Pain & Dysfunction – Ligament Sprains, Achilles Injury
- Foot Pain & Dysfunction – Plantar fasciitis, Metatarsalgia
- Treatment of Infants – Latching difficulty, colic, poor sleep pattern, poor feeding, Irritability
- Treatment of Children – Sleep difficulty, constipation, recurrent infections, otitis media
Osteopathy does not treat nor pertain to treat specific conditions. Some of the conditions above are common diagnoses which patients may have already been given or are familiar with.